JLR Transport Manager Services Vehicle Inspection Service provides the transport sector with one of the most comprehensive HGV vehicle inspection, system, quality and safety audit services available.
Our team has vast experience and knowledge of the HGV/PCV/Light vehicle and Plant sectors. This is based upon years of working in the engineering, vehicle maintenance, standards and audit departments across the industry.
Under Operator Licensing regulations the vehicle operator is responsible for vehicles being “maintained in a safe and roadworthy condition at all times”. Regardless of any maintenance contract that may be held, it is the operator who is responsible for Maintaining Roadworthiness and it is your O Licence at risk.
In line with DVSA’s “Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness”, we have access to a team of fully qualified and experienced PSV & HGV vehicle engineers and UK vehicle inspectors.
Our dedicated, independent consultant engineers can provide high quality, unbiased Engineer Inspection Reports on vehicles and their components. Fully insured along with tested and certified equipment. We use the latest Inspection sheets to ensure compliance with industry standards.
Our Vehicle Inspection Services Include:
- Annual / bi-annual /4-12 weekly Fleet inspections
- Campaign inspections (specific vehicle types with known defects)
- OCRS inspections
- 3rd party external audits (reviewing subcontractors who you are using your name)
- School transport checks (own & subcontracted service vehicles)
- End of contract / off hire inspections
- Post-accident repair inspections
- PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspections)
- Driver daily Walk-round check “Gate Audits”
- External Maintenance providers compliance audits